B2B Mobile Marketing & SEO
Engaging mobile experience increases contact, visits, and revenue.
Sunbelt Rentals is one of the largest equipment rental companies in North America.
Drive Website Revenue
An recent analysis of consumer trends found that 44% of high purchase-intent traffic comes from mobile devices. Constrained by a website that wasn’t mobile friendly, Sunbelt needed a more streamlined digital user experience, and wanted to use paid search ads to drive in-store traffic, phone calls, and ultimately revenue.
Deliver Higher Engagements
- Build an integrated digital media strategy
- Craft engaging, region-specific content
- Design responsive, relevant mobile presence
- Track online-to-offline behavior
- Use location ad extension and Google’s Store Visits Beta program
- Restructure non-branded campaigns to better engage with regional markets
- Optimize creative for regions and seasonality
One month after implementation, Sunbelt Rentals saw incremental increases in revenue, store visits, phone calls, and clicks on the "get driving directions" link. Compared with the previous four months, "get driving directions" clicks increased 404%. Compared to 2014, in-store revenue from Attributable Store Sales from Search Ads increased 804%, and return on ad spend increased 424%.
Increase in In-Store Revenue
Increase from attributable store sales from search ads year-over-year.
Return on Ad Spend
Increase in return on ad spend from attributable store sales from search ads.
Increase on clicks from "Get Driving Directions" links.