Nationwide Restaurant Chain
Local SEO & Programmatic
National restaurant chain sees 883% increase in local organic traffic year-over-year.
Our client needed a digital strategy that met the needs of more than 200 locations.
Drive In-Store Sales, Increase Organic Traffic
Our client, a nationwide casual dining restaurant, wanted to better compete on Google’s first page for organic, non-branded local search. They were seeking to increase their customer base and drive sales by focusing on local search engine optimization (SEO) because of its proven ability to drive in-store sales.
- Perform in-depth analysis of brand needs
- Analyze previous endeavors and assess opportunities
- Institute a localized plan to improve keyword rankings
- Optimize localized landing pages
- Syndicate location information
- Generate new citations
- Implement tracking and reporting to improve organic visibility and search traffic
Increased Site Traffic and Page 1 Visibility YOY
Our client’s website has seen huge increases in organic site traffic and page 1 visibility since program inception and traffic continues to dramatically outpace the previous year. Organic visitors to the location pages continues to rise each month year-over-year.
883% increase year-over-year.
More than 200% increase in rankings on the first 5 pages of search.